Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard R Schwartz
Dr. Howard R Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with Cornerstone Medical Arts Hospital. Dr. Schwartz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard R Schwartz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Howard R Schwartz has the following 18 expertise
- Heart Block
- Weight Gain
- Heart Failure
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Mind-Body and Relaxation Techniques
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Howard R Schwartz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
It was a pleasure to find a doctor who spends time with his patient, believes in a holistic and preventive approach, quietly listens, views the patient/doctor relationship as a partnership, and provides thoughtful advice. This was my first visit with Dr. Schwartz and he made a positive impression on my wife and me. He gave us reflective counsel and peace-of-mind. Based on his sound advice, I will be doing a follow-up in a few weeks and believe I am in good hands.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Schwartz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Howard R Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Howard R Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.