Dr. Howard C Ray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard C Ray?

Caring

My wait times are always under 25 minutes much less if I get there early. Most of all Dr. Ray is a caring and compassionate person. He takes as much time as is needed to accurately care for me. He explains diagnosis in simple to understand language and is always ready to listen to what I have to say. I never feel rushed when I see him. I would highly recommend him to anyone . Nothing but friendly compassionate care.

Pink Cast

Excellent Physician!! Would recommend him to anyone !

Coolest Dr I've ever met !.!. Straight up honest with you.

American and great doctor!!

Fantastic!

Dr. Ray is the best doctor I have ever seen! He was fantastic to me. I am suffering from a strange combination of symptoms that no doctor has been able to diagnose yet. He was not able to diagnose me on the spot, but he gave me a recommendation to a better neurologist (Dr. Rusk) than I had previously been seeing (Dr. Sharifi) and gave me a few thoughts to pursue. Most of all though... He was incredibly caring and actually listened to what I had to say. He listened to my symptoms, thought about them, and asked me questions about them. I really got the feeling that he CARED and wanted to HELP me rather than just get paid (which is the feeling I get with most doctors). I can't stress this enough: He actually listened to me and thought about what I was saying rather than simply dismissing me as many have done before. Unfortunately I moved, so I won't be seeing him again. But I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone else.

Don't waste your time or money

He does not even make eye contact, much less do any kind of an exam. After he sees you, he will have the nurse return and give you his diagnosis.

Dr. Howard C Ray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.