Dr. Howard W Rosenblum Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Howard W Rosenblum?

We go to office since birth of my child and now he is 2 years old , we have not had any issues so far and we love Dr. Rosemblum

Wonderful, wonderful kind and wise Doctor. We have been blessed with him as a pediatrician for 10 years !

nothing speial

I was disapponted when I had my visit with Dr Rosenblum then had a follow up with one of the other doctors and the advice given to me by each doctor was contradictory! I feel that if you are going to be a group practice then at least be on the same page!! Won't be going back here.

The Best

My daughters have been patients of Dr. Rosenblum for 25 years. I could not have asked for a more compassionate, patient or knowledgeable pediatrician. His wonderful sense of humor puts children and their parents at ease and my children have never been afraid of going to the doctor. He always answers phone calls and someone from the practice is there 7 days a week. Now that my youngest is leaving the practice, I know we will all miss this outstanding doctor.

Dr. Howard W Rosenblum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metuchen, NJ.