Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard L Rosner
Dr. Howard L Rosner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Rosner is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Miracle Mile Medical Center and Olympia Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard L Rosner has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Howard L Rosner has the following 7 expertise
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Migraine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Howard L Rosner has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Howard L Rosner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
After seeing several pain management doctors in LA, after several years Dr. Rosner is the O-N-E who thoughtfully pinpointed my pain, recommended a treatment plan and since, I am being tapered off narcotics (opiates) that have fouled up my life for 6+ years. He is always on time, the office runs like clockwork. It is not with luck but by design. Alternatively when called for I was able to schedule a treatment for the next day and be out of pain quickly. Dr. Rosner's demeanor infects the entire staff. His staff are respectful, pleasant and responsive. If you are in pain, he should be your 1st opinion --
Dr. Rosner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Howard L Rosner accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Pain Center, 444 S San Vicente Blvd Ste 1101, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Howard L Rosner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.