Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Rossman
Dr. Howard Rossman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Rossman is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital,Troy, Harper University Hospital and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Rossman has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Rossman is the best in his field and there is no other Doctor I would feel more comfortable with , more care for and treated with such a genuine caring for my personal well being. His commitment to be in the forefront of latest medications and to personalize those to his patients is commendable.
Dr. Rossman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harper University Hospital
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Garden City Hospital
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital
Harper University Hospital & Hutzel Women's Hospital
Beaumont Affiliation & Years on StaffRoyal Oak
Royal Oak (6 Years
39 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Howard Rossman accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- View by Location
Locations & Directions28595 Orchard Lake Rd, Farmington Hills, MI
Dr. Howard Rossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.