Have you seen Dr. Howard S Rudominer?

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Rudominer for over 3 years now. He has helped me find myself and more importantly has brought me to a better place both emotionally and physically. He is always available when I need him. He is able to accommodate me with my busy work schedule. As others would say, he is indeed extremely intelligent, compassionate, and most important caring. He helped me get through the thick and thin parts of my life. It is very hard to find a doctor like Dr. Rudominer, who has completely transformed me into a better person.

Great doctor

Dr. Rudominer is a very knowledgeable and competent doctor who is able to diagnose very early and makes you feel like he really does care and wants you to get better.

Worst Doctor Ever!! Just a script pusher!

I was a patient of Dr. Rudominer for almost 5 years. When I first found him I was in such need of help that I sold my car to pay for the first and second appointments....according to him though he was giving me a break on price. What a joke. I saw him once a month where he charged me between $250 and $500. I would sit on the couch across from him while he answered phone calls, looked things up on the internet, made reservations for sporting events or horse racing and/or argued with other patients on the phone. He would then hand me my prescriptions and appointment card and I would hand him the money. One of those prescriptions was Suboxone, which is addictive and has serious withdrawals if stopped abruptly. On more than one occasion he informed me that I would probably need to be on it for the rest of my life. After nearly five years of paying him every month, I could not afford to continue doing so. HE WOULD NOT SEE ME!!! And so I was forced to go cold turkey off all the meds that he had put me on. Fortunately, I was able to find someone after about a month and a half who was willing to help me. I believe Dr. Rudominer to be the most UNCOMPASSIONATE doctor. I know for a fact that he will read this because he is extremely narcissistic and on many occasions asked me to write a positive review for him. He will write how he was awarded the most compassionate doctor or some b.s. like that but I believe he has his patients by the balls because of the addictive drugs he prescribes. Just reading his remarks to these reviews shows you how egotistical he his.

I have been seeing Dr. Rudy for about 2 years now. He has brought me to a better place both emotionally and physically. Not only is he available when I need him but accommodates my business schedule. I can, without hesitation, recommend his services. He is caring, compassionate and extremely intelligent. he is truly one of a kind!

The Top Psychiatrist

Excellent, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. Sought him out after many failures with other psychiatrists and he diagnosed and treated me properly. For the firs time in years I have felt normal and have a normal life again

Excellent Physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Rudominer's for several years. I have been treated for depression and anxiety with excellent results. Dr. Rudominer is a kind, considerate and compassionate.

The Best of The Best

Dr. Rudominer has worked tirelessly and effortlessly to understand the root of my problems. He is attentive, caring, understanding, and most of all he is compassionate. Dr. Rudominer does not see me as an ill individual but as an individual with an illness that can be cured. Through tough love, hard work and dedication, Dr. Rudominer is continuously helping me to become a better person. I highly recommend his services. He truly is one of a kind doctor and the best of the best.

I came to New York just 6 years ago from a small European country. When I arrived I had zero expectation of marriage, entering therapy or even staying in the US. Where I’m from the very concept of going to a psychiatrist to discuss problems goes against our traditions. I met Dr R through my boyfriend and subsequent husband. My boyfriend and I knew we had many differences culturally, religiously as well as a 17-year age gap. After seeing Dr R the first time, hearing his perspective and humor, a comfort set in and a new path. Dr does indeed bring his own flavor of tough love and makes his opinions known, he confronts your denials and gives you the chance to explore alternative perspectives. There are many sessions that we have initially disagreed, sometimes it simply gave me an opportunity to express myself better or differently others it gave me the chance to gain further insight. My husband and I have been seeing Dr R for couple counseling for 4 years and I am now preparing to start individual therapy as well. The differences in my married life are pretty close to miraculous, this is not to say perfect however to clearly state a mutual openness in both communication and thought. I am truly appreciative or Dr R’s efforts and know that without him I would not had the courage to be who I am today.

Dr. Rudominer Is Way Overrated

This is a totally unbiased review of Dr. Rudominer. I wrote a review before but I felt pressured by the doctor to give him a good review so this is my true review of him. Basically I started going to see Dr. Rudominer a couple of months ago. Although he did get me partially better through medication things started to go downhill fairly quickly after receiving therapy. He is one of the most egotistical and unkind people I have ever seen. He will complain about your clothes not being clean and will be very brash when you either don't know the answer to a question or if you question what he says. Basically my impression is he thinks he is Gods gift to the psychiatric world. I feel like I wasted a lot of money with him and thank god I found a new doctor that's much more compassionate and understanding. We are fighting the charge for the last appointment because it was a nightmare appointment and I was insulted horribly and received no benefit what so ever. Stay away from this man....he is mean, brash and very expensive.

Doctor's Response

Even after having more than 100 positive reviews on Vitals and awards for being a "Most Compassionate Doctor," a "Top 10 Doctor" and having received a "Patients'Choice Award," I still take very seriously patients' reviews. Even after 43 years of private practice, I still have a passion to cure and relieve patients' suffering. Even with this negative review, I still feel very gratified to have helped relieve this patient's suffering and depression which had lasted for 22 years prior to seeing me. He also told me he had seen at least 10-12 psychiatrists, which he mentioned in his previous review just a couple of months prior to this one. In that same review he also wrote that "no one is better than Dr. Rudominer!" Every patient who has ever written a review on me has done so completely voluntarily. My professional ethics would never allow me to ever "pressure" a patient into writing a positive review. I have felt very gratified and proud of the reviews I have received from many patients emphasizing my compassion, kindness and strong commitment to getting them better. They also have felt very relieved and reassured when they knew they could contact me any time they needed me even on weekends. It is unfortunate after having made so much progress with me, that this patient suddenly changed his opinion about me so drastically and decided to leave treatment feeling I was "brash" with him and had "complained" about his "clothes not being clean." As matter of fact proper grooming was one of the areas in which he was most helped in the brief time I saw him. His wife as well was very pleased that this change had occurred. Understanding why a patient can change his feelings about his psychiatrist so drastically in such a short period of time from having such positive feelings to extreme negative feelings is very complicated. I am happy for him, though, that he has continued in treatment and has found a doctor whom he feels can continue to help him.

Dr. Rudominer Is The Best Out There!!!!!

I have to tell you I've been depressed for 22 years and have seen at least 10 to 12 psychiatrists over the years and no one is better than Dr. Rudominer. I've only been seeing him for 6 weeks now and I'm so much better than I have ever been in my life. There is still room for improvement in my situation but I am making massive gains every week and thank God I got in contact with Dr. Rudominer. Now Dr. Rudominer is not your typical psychiatrist -- he does therapy in addition to carefully watching over your meds. In addition he will show you "Tough Love" so be prepared to follow his instructions to a tee and you will get better. But ultimately it comes down to you and you have to want to get better for you with Dr. Rudominer leading the way. Dr. Rudominer is simply the best New Jersey has to offer and you would be making a big mistake not to see him if you truly want to get better.

Dr. Rudominer is very caring and extremely knowledgeable. We have been using him for five years and are very impressed with his ability to accurately diagnose and treat all issues appropriately. Highly recommended.

Amazing, Caring Doctor

Dr. Rudominer is amazing. He takes time to understand his patients and determiner the best care program for them. He uses medication cautiously and monitors reactions closely. Dr. Rudominer has turned my son's life around. I don't know where we would be without him. I highly recommend him as a doctor.

Dr. Howard S Rudominer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.