Dr. Howard Rudominer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Rudominer?

Compassion

Posted on May 10th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Rudominer for about 6 years. The treatment was for depression caused by verbal and physical abuse when I was younger. I am an adult but had cause to see Dr. Rudominer over a life changing event that triggered the depression and the anxiety. Throughout the treatment I can only say that Dr. Rudominer exhibited a professional but very compassionate course of action to treat me. He was kind, considerate, and caring allowing the time necessary to heal. I am doing very well thanks to his guidance. Thanks Dr. Rudy.

The highest recommendation for Dr. Rudominer

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

After seeing Dr. Rudominer for several years now I was compelled to write a second review as I have been more than satisfied with the level of care I have received. What makes Dr. RUdominer so helpful is not only the knowledge he possesses in his chosen field , but his compassion and abilty to relate to me as a person not just a patient. He has been a source of strength for me as I continue on my road to a better self and I am grateful for everything he has done for me. I cannot recommend a doctor more highly.

So Grateful

Posted on March 29th, 2013

I am so grateful that Dr. Rudominer is treating my child. There is nothing worse than a parent feeling helpless when great trauma falls upon one's child. Dr. Rudominer's expertise, care, timeliness, and accessibility has breathed oxygen back into our lives.

Dr Rudominer has changed my life

Posted on March 6th, 2013

Dr Rudominer accepted me as a patient and has changed my life for the best, not only has he helped me with my mental health but my physical health as well many underlying issues continue to be solved to this day. I highly recommend him to anyone who is searching for a reliable and trustworthy physchiatrist!!

Recommended

Posted on February 13th, 2013

I am not an easy patient to deal with. In treating my complex case, Dr. Rudominer acted with prompt efficacy and simultaneous sensitivity. First and foremost he is a professional, but he is also down to earth with an engaging and authentic personality. His care for his patients is genuine, and I look forward to my appointment every week. He is worthy of your trust.

An absolute amazing new life style

Posted on February 11th, 2013

Dr. Rudominer has changed my life in many ways. He first helped me with dependence witch i thought was never going to change.. Dr. Rudy stayed by by side easing me thou the very difficult transitional time making me feel really comfortable to talk and open up to, like he has for the last 7 years. Its a through the tough task and with his amazing calmness and experience got me through the rough road. that was 7 years ago.. My life was changed in a way i cant even explain.. Then there was the hurtle of over coming my anxiety and depression. with the treatment from Dr Rudominer my day to day life dramatically did a complete 360.. taking the time to find what medication would work for me and through it all always would keep me calm and feel at peace carefully monitoring my treatment to make sure i found the right treatment for me. After those experiences i was a changed happy person. Just when i thought things couldn't get better in my life Dr. Rudominer also discovered that i had ADHD... With out any hesitation he started to find the best treatment that would ultimately COMPLETELY form me into the man i have become today. people at work, family,and friends seen a hugh difference in my life. I opened a side business, started dating more, and was able to completely focus at work. I thank Dr Rudominer from the deepest part of my heart and feel very proud and lucky knowing he is, and always will be in my corner no matter how bad things may seem Dr. Rudominer will help guide me through. He has always been very easy to reach even with my early bird work hrs he always responds back. Over the years i have referred many of my close friends,family, and colleges to him and have never had a complaint..and will always reefer him to any person in need of help, knowing that that person will be well taken care of by an experienced, knowledgeable, and caring Doctor.

In time of need

Posted on February 7th, 2013

Dr. Rudominer understands his specialty and knows how to treat his patients. I was at a crossroads and knew it was time to make a change so I researched online a local specialists in dependence and found Dr Rudy who had the best rating. Fortunately that was true. He lived up to my expectations by taking me right away as he knows the window to start treatment is short. He made me feel comfortable on how my treatment would be seem less which it turned out to be. I am a better man today and I thank Dr. Rudominer for playing a key role at a key time. I would recommend him to my family and friends as I value his depth of experience as a compliment to his pleasant patient interaction style. I enjoy talking to him.

Posted on February 5th, 2013

Extremely helpful. Dr. Rudy always goes out of his way to make sure I have everything I need. Super easy to contact, whether it is via phone, email, or even the contact box on his website. Really nice and comfortable location. He has never been more than 5 min late. You can tell he has a lot of experience in his field. I was able to completely turn my life around with his help. Great doctor.

Posted on February 5th, 2013

I posted a review for Dr. Howard Rudominer a year and a half ago when I first started treatment. I am still in treatment with Dr. Rudominer and I have come a long way. I have made unimaginable progress while in treatment and continue to move forward. I am doing very well in school now, thanks to proper diagnosis and treatment, and am much more motivated to accomplish tasks. Also exciting, I can finally say that I am no longer depressed. Dr. Rudominer has helped me rise above the most difficult times in my life and though I still have more progress to make, I have made more progress than I ever thought possible, all attributed to the help of Dr. Rudominer.

Be on time and you should be just fine!

Posted on February 3rd, 2013

Dr. Rudominer came into my world during one of its lowest moments. Since the very first phone call I placed to him (on his personal iPhone) he has proven himself to be extremely eager to help and what is perhaps even more important--Dr. Rudominer has proven to be just as capable as he is willing and eager to help out his patients. Whether proving his willingness to accommodate his patients as much as humanly possible by offering an extremely flexible schedule to providing his patients with unheard of real-time access to him in times of emergency or need through the use of iMessage on his iPhone, Dr. Rudominer continues to not only prove how dedicated he is to his patients, but also, just how much he loves what he does for his patients through his psychiatric practice.

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Dr. Rudy has been treating me for a few years now, for various issues/problems. I found him by chance and have to say I am so happy he is the doctor I found. He is a caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, kind and honest doctor. He is always available, anytime and he will always get back to you no matter what (ie - time of day, reason, etc). Dr. Rudy has helped me through many things and his concern and knowledge of anything i ask him is exceptional. He is also a doctor who will search for the answers if he doesn't know it at that moment, which is something I've never seen before. An example of his (Dr. Rudy's) character/person, was when hurricane Sandy hit our area; I was worried because of past experience with Hurricane Irene, and the day after Sandy hit, he texted me just to ask how my family was, how our house was, and he wanted me to know that he was hoping we were all ok. I've never heard of a doctor doing that, and was touched by his concern. Dr. Rudominer is a doctor I would recommend to anyone, a really wonderful man.

Guiding relationships between nations...

Posted on January 26th, 2013

For me as a foreigner, it was a scary experience to go to a doctor and someone that I did not know. In my country, I would never think about going to therapy, its not our thing to talk about problems with a stranger. After only a few sessions, I realized that Dr. Ruddy does a tremendous job bridging between 2 different people with different mentalities and cultures. My relations with my fiancee went beyond great... and we are about to be married. After being in this country for nearly 3 years I would encourage people to go for therapy. I highly recommend Dr. rudy, he is a great tool to build mind, body & soul...so put him to work!