Dr. Howard Koch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Koch?

The Hippocratic oath?

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

DR. Koch has been my mothers doctor I believe for about 2 to 3 years. She is now 83 years old and has been diagnosed with cancer once again. I tried to sked a phone consultation with Dr. Koch by going to his office on Wednesday, Apr 16th, Just to ask some questions about concerns we have due to other complications with additional illnesses my mother suffers from. I've called over and over again, at this point begging for a simple phone call. I guess this Jerk is too busy. A lousy phone call I guess dose not generate enough cash to be concerned about a little old lady that needs her doctors attention.

Cheryl Duany, RN

Posted on October 7th, 2011

I have brought my patients to Dr. Koch and have him as my own Dr. as well. He is genuinely interested in patients as people, thorough in medical assessment and diagnosis,and committed to continuing eduation. A rare find.

Posted on December 23rd, 2009

wonderful doctor. caring, kind, leaves nothing open to chance. Listens and knows his patients not some quack who you visit and then leaves you to wonder. He is my lifeline. I trust him with everything he has diagnosed and was always correct.

Fantastic doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2009

I have been going to Dr Koch now for about 3 years. He is a fantastic doctor, great bedside manner and very caring person. His office staff is terrific always there to help you and very easy to deal with. I would highly recommnend him who is looking for a caring and highly professional doctor.

Posted on January 19th, 2017