Dr. Howard M Savitt Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Howard M Savitt?

RN

Dr.Savitt was just beginning his practice when my daughter was born 39 years ago. He was recommended to me by a young doctor's wife, as we both sat in our obstetrician's waiting room. She was planning to use him when her own baby was born and said that her husband had said that when still a resident, Dr.Savitt had been the best. He never disappointed, and I regretted my daughter having to leave his care when she became age 18 and left for college. I always felt that Dr.Savitt helped me raise my child. I am sure hundreds of other mothers whose children were under his care feel the same way. Thank you, Dr. Savitt!

Great Diagnostician

Can diagnosis my two kids problems accurately and quickly without many tests. He was my pediatrician and diagnosed epiglotitis immediately saving my life.

Best pediatrician in the southbay

Dr. Savitt has been my son's pediatrician from the day he was born. He is very experienced and knows what he does. His office staffs are very caring and nice. I just moved to Calabasas and already started missing him. I highly recommend his service.

Excellent pediatrician!

Great Doctor

Dr. Savitt always takes the time to find out what is wrong with my child and makes excellent diagnosis. He explains everything very well and writes out the dosages and/or treatment the child needs after a sick visit. He is very conscientious.