Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Howard I Schwartz has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Howard I Schwartz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Schwartz was very patient with my questions and willing to discuss every contrived issue I came in with on my visits. He delivered twin boys for me naturally with no medication and no complications. I would recommend this physician to anyone. He is no nonsense, attentive and highly competent in his practice.
Dr. Schwartz is one of the most compasionate doctors Ive had the pleasure of meeting. After 3 misscarriages we finally were able to have our son with the help of Dr Schwartz. One of the reasons he runs so far behind is becasue he spends the time needed with each of his patients & doesnt rush through.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2340 E Meyer Blvd, Kansas City, MO
Howard I Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.