Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard A Seitzman has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I was being seen for couple of years. Everything was going ok. However He did do a procedure before telling me about possible bad reactions. well now I am in enough pain that it is more than it was before I started. Then he started shifting me to different Dr.s. All I can say is ask any and ALL questions before anything is done. Good Dr. But not very forthcoming on reactions. After all these years I am now screwed because of Procedures he completed.
I have only been in Ohio for about 6 months. I have chronic pain throughout my body, having fibromyalgia, Lupus, oa and ra. Also, I have degenerative discs. I have been to many doctors over the years, and I have so say, Dr. Seitzman is one of the best doctors I have encountered. He has a wonderful bedside manner. His staff is wonderful, and he gives you a diagnosis, and explains everything in layman terms. He and his staff are very professional and help make you feel at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Seitzman for pain management. He is at the top of his game. Thanks!!
It has been almost a year since Dr. Seitzman did a series of epidurals for my lower spine. I HATE needles, but my pain was preventing me from normal activity. I took my antianxiety before the first one. After that I was so comfortable with the staff and this wonderful physician I didn't need it! He is knowledgeable, excellent at teaching his patients, and warms up to you quickly.
37 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Howard A Seitzman accepts the following insurance providers.
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAtrium Medical Center, 1 Medical Center Dr, Middletown, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard A Seitzman in this video.
Dr. Howard A Seitzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, OH.