Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard M Shapiro has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 1 of 1
Very disappointed . I went to dr Shapiro for weight loss and spent thousands of dollars at his office. I get a bill today one year later stating I owe 150 dollars. How do I know this is true? I rent vet canceling but I don't have my calendar from last year to see if I had an appt on that date. I think this is highly inappropriate and unprofessional and frankly rude to send a bull one year later saying I owe this money!
48 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Temple University Health System
Dr. Howard M Shapiro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHoward Shapiro Medical Associates, 14 E 60th St Ste 700, New York, NY
Dr. Howard M Shapiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.