Dr. Howard W Sharf Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Howard W Sharf?

BEWARE

Beware of his Terrible, Incompetent, Surgery Coordinator,as I am still suffering from her mistakes, She will tell you anything!!! A Call back from the doctor not going to happen!! Good Luck !!!

I went to see this doctor and told to go get an MRI and bring the cd back. I went back for my follow up and the doctor walked in for two minutespecially and told me I need an epidural or surgery and walked out. He did not go over the MRI with me or even tell me my diagnosis of what was wrong. This is the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a doctor and I will be putting a review on everyour aite, so nobody else has to waste their time or money.

Has no time for you, says we will see, heads you in, moves you out and then on to the next.

Great doc

Please do NOT let this menace to medicine operate on you. He created so much nerve damage in my back that I'll be in agony for the rest of my life. He's so cold and unfeeling and couldn't care less if he hurts you. Trust me the only thing he cares about is his fee for operating on you. He's so incompetent that he shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine. Please don't end up like me and being a rolled up ball on the couch in agony. I wish I could give him - 20 stars. People need to be warned about him.

Could not walk Had day surgery at St Pete Hospital 66 St and 38 Ave WALKED OUT OF HOSPITAL Day surgery

This man destroyed my life -- please don't let him operate on you

Because of his incompetence I have severe nerve damage in my back which resulted in developing permanent bladder damage. I am in pain 24/7 because of him. He shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine. I now have to have surgery on my bladder because of Dr. Sharf. This man is a menace to the medical profession. He's so cocky and arrogant and couldn't care less about the pain that you're going through. Please find someone else to help you. Don't let him ruin you.

SHARF ATTACK

THIS GUY IS A CLOWN IN A DOCTORS UNIFORM. IF YOU LIKE BEING STRIPPED NAKED AND HAVING ALL OF YOUR STUFF LOOKED THROUGH WHILE YOU GET X-RAYED, THEN GO FOR IT. REALLY SHOULD BE A CRIME TO BE THIS STUPID .

I'm disgusted with how little time this doctor spent in the room with my husband talking to him about his spine fracture. It could be measured in seconds. I hope he is not billing Medicare for the minimum office time of 15 minutes.

Smart decision to visit Dr.Sharf. I was in good hands!

Patient

My experiences with Dr. Sharf were excellent and I recommend him highly to anyone in need of an orthopedist.

Don't waste your time with Dr. Sharf!!

Dr. Sharf has zero bedside manner and couldn't care less about your situation. He hardly reviewed my reports coming in, told me I was not a good surgical candidate and pawned me off on the pain management doctor KNOWING I already had shots that didn't help! Then he wanted a follow up appt. For what??? I felt totally disillusioned walking out of there. Instead I went to a neurosurgeon who was amazing! He immediately found the issue, told me I needed surgery to avoid any further damage to a nerve and showed me how much weakness I already had and he and his staff were wonderful. I am set up for surgery elsewhere, confident with that doctor and SO GLAD that I didn't waste another minute with Dr. Sharf!!

Dr. Howard W Sharf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinellas Park, FL.