Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard T Sharp has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Howard T Sharp has the following 13 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Howard T Sharp has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Howard T Sharp is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Disappointed to say the least. I went to Dr. Sharp for excruciating pelvic pain. I did not receive any help from Dr. Sharp. He offered very little knowledge or expertise with pelvic pain. I almost felt like it must have been a different doctor than the one with all of he great reviews online. Perhaps he is a good delivery doctor and normal gynecologist, but to supposedly be a pelvic pain specialist, I was completely let down. Did not feel he was at all qualified; better off researching myself. Just trying to help another woman who may be looking into seeing him. I definitely do not recommend.
I had been treated for my issue by multiple family practice physicians. None of them knew the problem and automatically assumed it was an std. After one appointment with Dr. Sharp, he knew exactly what the problem was and that it may require surgery. I underwent surgery 2 weeks ago, and the entire staff was so nice and caring I was very pleased. I was even able to make follow up calls and got exactly what I needed, no questions asked. Dr. Sharp informed me that I would be sore for a couple weeks and I was but I can tell that I am healing. His follow ups were scheduled promptly, and I was so glad I found this doctor.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Utah Health Care
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Utah School Of Medicine, 30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard T Sharp in this video.
Dr. Howard T Sharp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.