Dr. Howard Sharp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Sharp?

Not a pelvic pain specialist

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Disappointed to say the least. I went to Dr. Sharp for excruciating pelvic pain. I did not receive any help from Dr. Sharp. He offered very little knowledge or expertise with pelvic pain. I almost felt like it must have been a different doctor than the one with all of he great reviews online. Perhaps he is a good delivery doctor and normal gynecologist, but to supposedly be a pelvic pain specialist, I was completely let down. Did not feel he was at all qualified; better off researching myself. Just trying to help another woman who may be looking into seeing him. I definitely do not recommend.

Posted on March 1st, 2012

He had wonderful bedside manner. He's very caring and goes the extra mile for his patients. He's an excellent surgeon and physician.

Professor

Posted on September 12th, 2010

Was able to diagnose a problem I have had for 1 year (vulvademia) and gave the appropriate treatment. Previous doctors just ignored my condition or gave me topical steroids which just aggrevated the problem. Long wait to get in, but very worth the time. Excellent doctor.

Professor

Posted on September 12th, 2010

I have been to other doctors to diagnose my problem but only Dr Sharp was correct in the diagnosis and treatment. Any women with genital pain should ...

Great Doctor

Posted on March 4th, 2010

I had been treated for my issue by multiple family practice physicians. None of them knew the problem and automatically assumed it was an std. After one appointment with Dr. Sharp, he knew exactly what the problem was and that it may require surgery. I underwent surgery 2 weeks ago, and the entire staff was so nice and caring I was very pleased. I was even able to make follow up calls and got exactly what I needed, no questions asked. Dr. Sharp informed me that I would be sore for a couple weeks and I was but I can tell that I am healing. His follow ups were scheduled promptly, and I was so glad I found this doctor.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017