Howard Silberstein Is this you?

Have you seen Howard Silberstein?

Spinal surgery

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Our son had become numb from the waist down. He had a benign tumor compressing his spine. Dr. Silberstein removed the tumor. Our son has had a remarkable wonderful recovery. Dr. Silberstein has wonderful bedside manner & explained everything thoroughly.

Posted on March 26th, 2016

Dr. Silberstein is the total package: Brilliant, talented, and caring. He's an excellent neurosurgeon; he listens carefully to you, and he is surprisingly humble. He released my son's tethered spinal cord (when my son was 11 years old), and later, he did laminoplasty to relieve cervical spinal stenosis when I was diagnosed with myelopathy. We had two excellent outcomes. We are so grateful to Dr. Silberstein, and we absolutely love him.

Would not recommend

Posted on October 25th, 2014

Waited weeks for an appt. then put on cancellation list. Our PCP referred to him, would not go back or recommend. He was short, rude to parents and was in with us for 2 minutes. Walked out of there with no more information than we had going in. finding a Dr. who will listen and speak to us like we matter.

Frustration with timeliness of phone response

Posted on April 19th, 2014

Dr. Silberstein was great and the surgery was fine. 7 years later I am pregnant and am having trouble with pain I believe is caused by my medical condition. The secretary does not reply in a timely manner, and never completely satisfies my reasons for calling. I have to wait full weeks at a time for responding calls and if I need further information I am told I'll get a call by Monday or Tuesday the following week and I don't get one until Friday.

excellent surgeon

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Dr Silberstein is a terrific no-nonsense doctor. No unneeded follow up appts. He is caring and concise. I have had two surgeries done by him and both were very successful. I highly recommend Dr Silberstein .

Posted on June 12th, 2017