Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Howard J Silk has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Howard J Silk has the following 15 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Howard J Silk has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
Dr Silk is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors my family has ever worked with While my mother has seen multiple doctors over the years, he is the only one who correctly diagnosed her condition, started her on treatment and basically gave her back her life. He is a great diagnostician and also has a great, dry sense of humor. It is obvious he truly cares about his patients, and his staff is also wonderfull I would give 10 stars if I could
I was really quite surprised to see some of the negative comments posted here. I haven't been going to Dr. Silk for very long but have already noticed a huge, positive difference in my allergy and asthma symptoms. This is the first spring in years that I haven't been completely miserable (I'm still slightly miserable). I have been receiving 6 allergy shots a week for several months and hope that my symptoms will improve even more by next spring. Dr. Silk spent a very long time with me during my first appointment to discuss my history, symptoms, and concerns. He was equally helpful during my most recent follow-up. Maybe his personality isn't for everyone, but I appreciate his candor and sense of humor. He also takes the time to inquire about my career and personal life during visits and seems genuinely interested in helping me. I trust his judgement as a physician and highly recommend him to others.
This Doctor has no business treating children. He is Rude and impatient with children. If they are scared, his gruff poor attitude doesn't help. He actually threw a temper tantrum in the office because my 5 year old girl was scared of him. I confronted him and he puffed up at me. I have never seen such childish, unprofessional behavior in a grown man. That visit was a waste and I trust nothing he said because I feel he was acting out of anger. NEVER going back. And from the empty waiting room we must have been the only ones to have not gotten the memo.
After 3 years of not being able to smell anything, recurrent sinus infections and antibiotics, Dr Silk is the first doctor who diagnosed my nasal polyps, and allergies. He worked with me to help avoid surgery and I now feel better than I have in years, he is a smart, caring doc who i would (and have) referred family and frinds to
36 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Brown University Hospital
Dr. Howard J Silk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard J Silk in this video.
Dr. Howard J Silk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennesaw, GA.