1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Howard Siu?

QME

This doctor is very rude,arrogant,racist, BULLY and thinks he is God of worker's compensation board. HIS CREDIBILITY S- U- C- K-S !!!!!!! Beware: He retaliates if you report him to Workers Compensation Board. I WONT GIVE ANY STAR TO THIS BULLY DOCTOR. I gave him 4 stars for spending time with me for over 2 hours of insult and bullying so he gets paid by workers comp board for the time spent on me.

This doctor should not be allowed to practice any longer. Not only did he physically abuse me,(injuring me further) but called me a liar and was humiliating and demeaning. I would not go back nor recommend him to anyone. I am looking into reporting him to the State Board and anything else that may call attention to his practice and method of operating. In addition, the office had a dirty appearance walls/floors/treatment room --all of it was just this side of "creepy".

Bed Side Manner , Proffessionalism, Courtesy, Waiting

I found your services to be very unprofessional and very rude , you made people feel unconformable at your office , you have total disregards for people time , total lack on sensitivity when treating patients of other origin, it appears you are in the field only to make money and not care for the patients and their welfare.. Doctors like you should ceased working and be reported as I will do so

Alzheimer's Disease

Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.

Howard Siu is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fremont, CA.