Dr. Howard Slotoroff Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Howard Slotoroff?

Don't Go here

Low quality of work combined with bad customer service. Plenty of other choices.

Had a vasectomy, no problems at all. Now that I've takem two post vasectimy samples to LabCorp I'm waiting for my results. Cannot get any information from the office, you never speak to a person! They direct you to their own website, which you have to create an account for, or LabCorp. If you call LabCorp they will not give you lab results, if you go to LabCorps website you again have to set up an account to check on results, but nothing is there. What ever happened to a doctor's office calling or sending you a letter saying that your tests came out ok? Basically, once they get your $$$ their patient care is lacking and unhelpful!

This practice is the worse. I had a vesectomy in Ocotober 2011. I have had at least 5 post vesectomy samples taken for lab work which have all been positive for sperm. The practice does not follow up with lab results. I have to call every time. Everytime I call there is some issue, wether, the staffer can't find my lab work, they have to call me back, I get disconnected 2-3 times. The first 3 lab results a nurse gave me the results over the phone and then I called for lab result # 4 and they said I have to get my results from the doctor who wasn't in. My point is they are NOT PROFESSIONALS!!! I am still having pain in the groin area and its going on 6 months! They don't call him SLOTOROFF for nothing!

Rude front desk.

Thank you Dr. Slotoroff

I had suffered from a horrible kidney infection and he helped me through it 100%. He prescribed me the perfect medicine that healed me up. He put me on a 100 day experiment and I am two thirds the way through and feeling great. He was very detailed in everything he told me and his explanation was easy to understand.

He told my husband to remove a catheter at home-neglecting to tell him that there is a balloon at the tip that needs to deflate. My husband pulled the catheter out, causing copious bleeding(he was on Coumadin, after just having had a 3x bypass)and was taken by ambulance to the hospital where he required surgery and a hospital stay of several days.

Dr. Howard Slotoroff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Egg Harbor City, NJ.