- 38 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
- 6 comments
- 2 specialties
- 3 locations
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Steinman
Dr. Howard Steinman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grapevine, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Sherman, TX . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include MOHS-Micrographic Surgery and Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Steinman has 3 locations
2321 Ira E. Woods Suite 180
Grapevine, TX 76051
7515 South Main Street Greenpark One Building, Suite 770
Houston, TX 77030
Book Online Now
Dr. Howard Steinman has the following 2 specialties
- MOHS-Micrographic Surgery
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Showing 5 of 6
very reassuring and kind
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howard Steinman - Posted on February 12th, 2018
38 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Howard Steinman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Howard Steinman's office for more information.
2321 Ira E. Woods Suite 180 Grapevine, TX : (817) 329-2263
7515 South Main Street Greenpark One Building, Suite 770 Houston, TX : (817) 329-2263
815 E. Pecan Grove Road Sherman, TX : (903) 892-2126
More about Dr. Howard Steinman
Dr. Steinman is the chief of Mohs surgery and dermatologic surgery at DermOne in Texas and specializes in treating skin cancer. Born and raised in California, Dr. Steinman spent most of his professional ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Howard Steinman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.