Dr. Howard Sutkin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Howard Sutkin?

Love my new nose

Posted on December 21st, 2014

I had a nose job with Dr. Sutkin and love my new nose. He made it smaller and more attractive. He did an amazing job and it still looks so natural. He also gave me an amazing price for the surgery.

Wonderful Surgeon

Posted on December 10th, 2014

Dr. Sutkin performed breast augmentation on me. I am so happy with my results. I chose this surgeon after going to about ten other consultations with other plastic surgeons. He fixed the problem I had with my breasts being too far apart and I never had any pain after my surgery.

Dr. Howard S. Sutkin provided excellent service, gave me great results!

Posted on April 19th, 2013

An online doctor referral service referred me to Dr. Howard S. Sutkin for plastic surgery. After interviewing him, I chose him to perform two operations entailing four different procedures, and I am thrilled with the excellent results! I have since recommended Dr. Sutkin to someone else, who has had him perform one operation with similar excellent result. I recommend Dr. Sutkin to anyone seeking plastic surgery of any kind.

Posted on April 4th, 2013

His service is excellent and does a fantastic job.

Successful Septoplasty

Posted on March 26th, 2013

Recently selected Dr. Sutkin as surgeon for a septoplasty procedure to restore normal breathing by correcting my deviated nasal septum. A genuine concern for the patient, professionalism throughout the process, and great follow though characterize Dr. Sutkin in my opinion; would recommend him for his surgical competencies, and overall professionalism. I

Love Dr. Sutkin!

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Chose Dr Sutkin on the recommendation of my surgeon, for breast reconstruction after my mastectomy. He has displayed not just professionalism and compassion, but a down to earth type of common sense that has put me at ease regarding the diretion of my rehabilitation. I highly recommend his services!!

Posted on March 6th, 2013

I am a breast cancer survivor left with large unsightly surgery scars. Implants were not an option. Dr. Sutkin removed the scars and replaced them with tiny sutures, making the whole surgical area look acceptable. I recommend Dr. Sutkin without hesitation.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2013

Dr Sutkin is a professional that actually cares about his client. I was going through an injury that was very painful both emotionally and physically and he made sure to do his absolute best to make sure that I came out of my surgeries with the best results. He put my worries and anxiety at ease, and helped me through a difficult point in my life. He cares about his patients and does his best to make sure that I was ok. I would reccomend him to everyone because not only is he a wonderful doctor, but he has a great heart and that speaks through his work. Thank you again Dr Sutkin for all that you have done and continue being the great doctor that you are.

Dr.Sutkin is awesome

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I cut my finger very bad and had to have 2 tendons and 2 nerves reconnected. The surgery went very nicely. The staff at the surgicel clinic where more than comforting. I would highly recomend Dr. Sutkin .

Patient

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

Dr. Sutkin performed my upper blephroplasty in the office and saved me alot of money. My eyes look fabulous. You can't see the scar and I have referred many friends, who are happy with their results. The eye surgery makes me feel good enough to leave the house anyday or time without make up.

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

I was looking for a doctor for a breast augmentation, after taling to one of my friends she recommended Dr. Howard. I ended up gettting my augmentation with him and I couldn't be happier. He did an awesome job! I got a full D cup however they look and feel very natural. After 3 years of my breast Augmentation I went back to him for lipo on my tummy. I look amazing and now that I"m back to working out I almost see my tummy muscle.

Posted on February 20th, 2013

friendly and explained everything clearly