Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard T Katz
Dr. Howard T Katz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Covington, LA, with another office in Jackson, MS. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Spinal Cord Injury Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Katz has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard T Katz has the following 2 specialties
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Howard T Katz has the following 11 expertise
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Brain Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Brain Injury
Dr. Howard T Katz has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Howard T Katz is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Indeed, I would go so far as to say he is the best physician ever to have attended me. Not only is he a master of his craft, but he is most friendly and approachable, he listens, he takes time with his patients, and his love for his patients comes through loud and clear. I feel privileged to have him as my physician.
I have severe tendonitis in my ankle and heel along with other issues that developed from a terrible ankle injury and a later surgical intervention. I have never had anything like it and when it flares up, I can hardly walk. This is very difficult because I am in my mid-thirties and live a very active life. I believe that Dr. Katz really is 100% concerned about me getting the best treatment and providing me with the tools to live with this lifelong problem the best way I can. I honestly feel that he is giving me the advice he would give his parent or child. It is really great to finally convince someone that has the power to help you, that you really do need help and you are not trying to find a sympathetic ear or trying to milk an insurance company. Thank you for giving much of my life back Dr. Katz!!
I've been seeing DR. Katz for almost 25 years . He is the best doctor I have ever seen , I wish all doctors would show the compassion and attention that is always shown by Dr. Katz . I don't have one single bad thing to say about him or his staff . It may take time to get an appointment sometimes , but that is because he is such a great doctor !
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
36 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
New England Medical Center
Dr. Howard T Katz accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Howard T Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.