Dr. Howard H Tessler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard H Tessler?

Fantastic service. Would highly recommend. I love the folks who work here and are very kind and courteous

After being referred by a great docotor I was quite shocked by his manner as a doctor, especially after hearing about how great of a doctor he is. I dont know much about the eye and when looking at the issue he made me feel stupid like it was something I could have noticed. He didnt take time to answer any questions and was very rude throughout the appointment. He seemed annoyed and like he didnt want to be there. I was in the office for over 2 hours and saw him for maybe at most 10 minutes. I felt unsure about his diagnosis and would definately not reccomend him to anyone. I am still very upset by that appointment.

Credit where credit is Due.

I went to Dr. Tessler at UIC after two doctors attempted to treat my condition. After my consultation, examination, and some referrals for primary care Dr. Tessler began the regiment of treatment. When I first saw him I was 20/80 in my right eye. I am now 20/20. He is wonderful, kind, considerate, humble and SMART. He is frank about your condition. But if you allow him to help you and follow his instructions he will do all that he can to restore your health both mental and physical and your eyesight.

Amazing doctor, the best of the best!!