Dr. Howard A Tobin Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Howard A Tobin?

Life changing experience! Best doctor Ever!!!

I had my breast augmentation 8 years ago. Dr. Toban explained in detail everything that he was doing. The staff were all wonderful. The healing process was faster than I expected within a week I was up and moving around. I have not had any problems. Best doctor Ever!!!

I was an amazing experience.

The staff and Dr. were amazing. They answered all questions and made me feel comfortable. Overall it was an A+!

One of the best!

I LOVE Dr. Tobin and his team! Aside from being great at what he does, he and his team just make you feel like you're part of the family! I value Dr. Tobin's opinion so much because he wants your results to look as natural as possible and that is so important to me! I have had multiple procedures done in his office and have had outstanding results!

One of the best!

The Best in Plastic Surgery!

Dr. Tobin and his Staff are world class. They have performed work on me though out my life. Every time its perfection!!! I will never go to anyone else. Thank you for making me beautiful.

The Best in Plastic Surgery!