Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Webb
Dr. Howard Webb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Webb is affiliated with Shands Jacksonville, Wolfson Children`s Hospital and Nemours Children`s ClinicJacksonville,Fl. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Webb has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Webb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wolfson Children`s Hospital
Nemours Children`s ClinicJacksonville,Fl
Baptist Hospital - Pensacola
56 Years Experience
Graduated in 1957
Dr. Howard Webb accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions807 Childrens Way, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Howard Webb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.