Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard S Weintraub
Dr. Howard S Weintraub, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weintraub is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center and NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Weintraub has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard S Weintraub has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Howard S Weintraub has the following 19 expertise
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Lipid Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
Dr. Howard S Weintraub is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Ok, in the beginning he may seem a little gruff, you may have to wait a bit, but so what? He saved my husband's life. He is knowledgable and well respected in his field. He is a no nonsense guy with whom we now share laughs after so many years.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Weintraub is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Howard S Weintraub accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHoward S Weintraub Md, 530 1st Ave # 4F, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard S Weintraub in this video.
Dr. Howard S Weintraub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.