Dr. Howard H Weitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard H Weitz?

Very competent and caring.

Top-Notch Care

I met Dr. Weitz 15 years ago when I was going through anxiety disorders and became obsessive-compulsive over heart health. Dr. Weitz evaluated my problem, agreed to take me on as a patient, and continues to treat me for preventive cardiology. As a result, I am in excellent cardiac health and intend to keep it that way by following his advice and medical expertise. He is top-notch in his field, has received numerous awards, has a wonderful bedside manner, and makes one feel confident and secure in his care.

Dr. Weitz's level of professionalism, competence in all areas of medicine especially cardiology and wonderful bedside manner, make him the perfect physician to treat me. As I was diagnosed with a congenital heart defect and high cholesterol as well as having other medical conditions, Dr. Weitz always examines me thoroughly at each visit and updates my medical history comprehensively as he is treating me for preventive cardiology.. I would highly recommend him as a cardiologist.

Dr Weitz has been a great doctor for me. I had a CABG 11 years ago and he has been taking care of me since then. He is a great listener and has a positive attitude