Dr. Howard B Weizman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard B Weizman?

Excellent experience & kind and friendly staff too!

Highly Recommended

Dr. Weizman is an intelligent, friendly, and caring physician whom I would recommend to anyone. He has excellent diagnostic skills and doesn't waste a lot of his patients' time and money on unnecessary and expensive tests. He possesses the wisdom to take the most direct path to an accurate diagnosis, and has been enormously helpful to me and my family. He is very kind and likable, and above all a superb doctor. It's a shame that even the best doctors' practices get so busy that it's difficult to get prompt appointments or for them to follow up afterward as they once could. I do not blame the doctor for this, but just a severe increase in workload.

Dramatic correction of blood pressure

I went to Dr. Weizman as recommended by another internist. I was suffering from high blood pressure, even though I was seeing a cardiologist regularly. Dr. Weizman told me he would lower my blood pressure right away and with a common diruretic and he did. I was very pleased. He read the riot act to my cardiologist for ignoring my high blood pressure.

Dr. Howard B Weizman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland Park, NJ.