Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard O Wiles III
Dr. Howard O Wiles III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midlothian, VA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wiles is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus. Dr. Wiles has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard O Wiles III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Child Birth
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I came to Dr. Wiles when we discovered that we are pregnant. All pregnancy he was very supporting, answered all my endless questions, didn't push any unnecessary tests, didn't promote unnecessary medications, and I ended up having an absolutely healthy, very boring and uneventful pregnancy and a healthy baby in the end: ) In general he doesn't push, doesnt patronize, instead he explains what options do you have and supports you in your choices, and I really appreciate such approach. Now as i gave birth I'm very happy that I will continue to have him as my gynecologist.
Dr. Wiles became my doctor when I found out I was pregnant with my first child. He was there to console me, as I was scared to death to be pregnant. He answered all of my questions and never once made me feel like I was asking a "dumb" question. He talked me through every procedure that he did (I had to be induced and he explained in detail how it was all going to work instead of assuming I just knew). Fantastic doctor and I would recommend him to anyone! I am ready for baby number two!
Dr. Wiles has been my doctor since I was in my late teens. He has seen me through two c-sections, a myomectomy (removal of fibroids when I was only 25), and the loss of a pregnancy. When I was younger and had no insurance, he performed a very necessary procedure (the myomectomy) in spite of that, he is definitely patient oriented. I recommend him to all of my friends who need this service or are not getting the services they need from their own doctors.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wiles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Dr. Howard O Wiles III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRichmond Ob/Gyn, 13700 St Francis Blvd Ste 305, Midlothian, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Howard O Wiles III in this video.
Dr. Howard O Wiles III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midlothian, VA.