Dr. Wenhaur H Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wenhaur H Wu?

Highly recommend

Dr. Wu and his staff did a fantastic job at putting my ankle back together after serious break involving 3 bones and dislocation in the ankle joint back in 2012. He put a plate and screws in 2012 and my ankle is better than I thought it would be even after 4 years.

I have been a patient of Dr W U for ten years and he has performed a record five surgeries on both my knees the most recent being an a c. L replacement. Dr W. U is the ultimate surgeon in regar ds to professionalism and bedside manner. I have trusted my health to him on five occasions and have been completely satisfied. Would highly recommend him for any knee issues. A gentleman and a caring person. Both rare trait's.

I have had a total hip replacement and a total knee replacement by Dr Wu and would go to no other for any further treatment.

orthopedic rn

diagnosed promptly, surgery within the week, follow up instructions completely reviewed, bed side manner impecable...did acl surgery on my son as well...would never go to any other surgeon.

Great Dr. but

Dr. Wu is a great Dr. he did my ACL, MCL surgery and I'm very happy. He also did she also di my wife's elbow surgery and she like shim as well. However the wait time at his office seems to get longer by the visit and recently it has been a consistent 45 minutes.

Doctor Wu

Real professional and caring doctor. Doctor Wu takes his time to explain the causes of whatever condition is afflicting you, the best treatment, and the straight outlook for the future.

Titanium rod implant in tibia bone

Dr. Wu implanted a titanium rod running inside the length of my left tibia after a bad break. During a multi-month, post-surgery recovery, Dr.Wu constantly monitored the healing process, taking a very conservative approach with this 73 year-old. This insolved sometimes bi-weekly examinations, x-rays, and cast/brace monitoring and adjustment. Under Dr. Wu's care, my leg completely healed.

I would highly recommend Dr. Wu. Very caring, skilled, and took as much time with me as necessary. I never felt rushed although I know he must be very busy. I saw him mostly at Saints Medical Center Cast room for a broken foot. Pete, the nurse/cast tech. at Saints was also so nice, caring and skilled. Don't hesitate to go to Dr. Wu and the cast room to see Pete!

RN

Dr Wu is extremely thorough and I never feel rushed.

Needs new support staff

Dr Wu is a caring and skilled doctor and surgeon. Unfortunately the staff for the entire practice is rude and extremely unprofessional. They would rather talk amongst themselves than help a patient or take your call. Time to clean house.

Dr. Wu seems very knowledgeable and conscientious. It is clear he has a very busy practice but he spent an appropriate amount of time with us and answered all our questions. He has a great bedside manner and communication style. He didn't assume we wouldn't be able to understand the technical aspects of the diagnosis or treatment - he explained his diagnosis/treatment plan thoroughly (not all of them do). We felt very comfortable with him and confident that our daughter is receiving appropriate treatment. We would definitely recommend Dr. Wu.