Dr. Howard S Young Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Howard S Young?

Dazed & Confused

Went in for a procedure that was told I had to have immediately was totally confused that was told I didn't need it while at hospital, had it anyway, totally dazed & confused, no communication, no results communicated.

Don't know much more than we did at first.

Dr. Young is very friendly, but I've found that he talks a lot, and fast, mostly to himself, and I listen closely to find out what he's thinking. I think he's puzzled by my condition, and he has zapped me with antibiotics several times, and says come back in 3 weeks, or 4 weeks...and tests and more tests after each one, and doesn't seem sure of how to treat. And don't miss an appointment, because they will put you 3-4 months into the future. He will spend 10 fast minutes with you, and tells you nothing.

Seeking help for coughing up blood

Dr. Young is very pleasant to talk to, unfortunately he can't seem to help me with my cough. Four days after telling me there was nothing wrong with my lungs, I was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. I had been coughing up blood for months, I even took bloody cloths to several doc's to illustrate the problem. To be fair, 3 different specialists just shrugged when I showed them the blood. Ultimately I was on heavy antibiotics for 28 days, I was feeling better, but 2 weeks after the antibiotics were finished my cough has returned and I'm coughing much more blood than before. I called BCBS nurse who recommends I go immediately to ER.

Front office staff unhelpful. Wait too long to be seen. Felt rushed when seeing doctor.

Not a great experience

This doctor seemed at a loss to explain my condition and told me to "think about other things" when I had symptoms.

The worst

This doctor is more worried the money than his job.

Recommend Highly!

- I felt that Dr. Young was extremely friendly and listened to my issues. He is ready to examine the root cause of my increased asthma symptoms and not simply prescribe more medication to cover the problem .