Have you seen Henry H Towler Jr?

Dr. Towler is a kind, thoughtful person as well as a talented physician. The office staff seems to genuinely like and respect him, each other, and the people who come for their care. What a treasure Dr. Towler and his staff are!

Excellent small town doctor

I don't know what the previous poster's experience was but my experience with Dr. Towler has been nothing but excellent. He and his staff are all very caring. I had an allergy problem for years and couldn't figure out what my problem was. He and his staff helped me with my allergies and I feel so much better now. They are very informal and remind me of a small town country doctor's office. I had gone to anther allergist and that staff was very uncaring. all they wanted to do was get you out the door and charge you money. Dr. Towler's fees are reasonable and he and the staff answers all my questions. I highly reconmend them.

This doctor is HORRIBLE

See an ENT somewhere else. After having waited several hours to see him, this guy did nothing for me-- even though I had had seven (7) nosebleeds in one day and my PRIMARY doctor had referred me and pushed to get me seen by him immediately! Poor on beside manner. His wife, a nurse in his clinic, is really rude, and the staff isn't much different.