Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howland E Crosswell MD
Dr. Howland E Crosswell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with another office in Greenville, SC. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Howland E Crosswell has 2 locations
317 Saint Francis Dr Ste 340
Greenville, SC 29601
Dr. Howland E Crosswell has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howland E Crosswell - Posted on June 15th, 2017
He has cared for my 11 year old, autistic son for a few years now who has iron deficiency anemia. I can not explain the feeling of knowing he understands and does not judge him. He and his staff are amazing! The most caring group of people I have ever had the pleasure of encountering. I am truly grateful for them.
pregnant/low iron patient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howland E Crosswell - Posted on December 9th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Howland E Crosswell - Posted on July 7th, 2012
22 Years Experience
- Medical Univ. Of Sc
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Howland E Crosswell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Howland E Crosswell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.