Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hoyt Frenzel
Dr. Hoyt Frenzel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Frenzel is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington. He speaks English.
Dr. Hoyt Frenzel has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Hoyt Frenzel has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Hoyt Frenzel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hoyt Frenzel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Frenzel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Usmd Hospital Incorporated
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Harris Methodist H E B
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
18 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1998
East Carolina University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTEXAS HEALTH ARLINGTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, 800 W Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX
Dr. Hoyt Frenzel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.