Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hratch L Karamanoukian
Dr. Hratch L Karamanoukian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Dr. Karamanoukian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hratch L Karamanoukian has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Hratch L Karamanoukian has the following 13 expertise
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Heart Failure
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Disease
- Intraoperative Complications
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Dr. Hratch L Karamanoukian has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hratch L Karamanoukian is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 106
I have been a patient of Dr. Karamanoukian's for over 10 years and I would highly recommend him. He has taken care of a number of venous problems and my legs are so much better because of his care. He is thorough, knowledgeable and has a wonderful support staff. I wouldn't go to anyone else for vascular care.
Had a hand full of procedures at the Office in Williamsville , and I have to say...Everything from beginning to finish was amazing! Dr. Karamanoukian was forthright with all information, what to expect, the procedure itself and follow ups! Nothing but professionalism from the staff and everyone involved. Thank you.
This doctor is all warm and fuzzy on the first visit and after that he is rude, rude, rude. And dirty! Made me pull out my own stitches with my fingernails because he couldn't find a tweezer, avoids eye contact and if you are lucky will give you a curt answer to your question with his back to you as he walks out the exam room door. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Have some self respect and see someone else.
I have never had such a horrible experience with a doctor. I waited over an hour in an uncomfortable and in personable sectional sofa the fills the entire waiting room. The PA told me instructions and that the office would call me once my prescription was ordered. 5 weeks later, I called and they couldn't find my information. 2 days later, they called me back and I had to explain everything all over again. After 2 visits, I never met Dr. Karamanoukian and would not recommend his understaffed office to anyone. He should not advertise on the radio if they cannot handle the extra business.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
28 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Hratch L Karamanoukian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVeins Veins Veins Treatment Center, 5225 Sheridan Dr, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Hratch L Karamanoukian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.