Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Hrayr Attarian
Hrayr Attarian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Maywood, IL and Chicago, IL . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Hrayr Attarian is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center and Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Hrayr Attarian has 3 locations
676 N Saint Clair St
Chicago, IL 60611
Book Online Now
Hrayr Attarian has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Hrayr Attarian has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Hrayr Attarian is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Attarian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Loyola University Medical Center
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
21 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1992
Hrayr Attarian Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Hrayr Attarian's office for more information.
676 N Saint Clair St Chicago, IL : (312) 695-7950
2160 S 1st Ave Maywood, IL : (708) 216-2662
675 N Saint Clair St Chicago, IL : (312) 695-7950
Locations & Directions
Hrayr Attarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.