Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hrayr K Shahinian has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Hrayr K Shahinian has the following 5 expertise
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Dr. Hrayr K Shahinian has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Hrayr K Shahinian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 131
Dr. Shahinian is by far the most outstanding and professional Doctor in the field of Neurosurgery utilizing fully endoscopic procedures. The man is a gracious gentleman and well deserving of praise for his surgical skills and pioneering surgical techniques to make people's lives better. I am in very good health today because of Dr. Shahinian's expertise and dedication in removing an aggressive Pituitary tumor which had penetrated deep into my cavernous sinus. I will always be grateful!!
To Dr. Shahinian and his staff at Skull Base Institute - we are forever grateful. My adult daughter has suffered severe and debilitating "migraine" headaches with visual disturbances and motor skill impairment for over 20 years due to a pineal cyst (that countless other doctors labeled as "incidental" and "not causing the symptoms"). We had lost hope until we found the Skull Base Institute. From my first phone call (answered immediately by incredibly caring staff), up to and including the surgical staff at Mission Community Hospital, we felt safe for the first time in my daughter's life! Dr. S is brilliant, compassionate and quite frankly our "hero". We truly count this entire experience as an answered prayer! Thank you to each and every one of you for your care (and for your continued follow up)!!
I felt so at ease when speaking to Dr. Shahinian. It is very evident that he cares about the person he is talking to and not just trying to sell a surgery. I was comfortable asking all of my questions, not pressed for time, which made a difficult situation less stressful
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
33 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1985
Bellevue Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSkull Base Institute, 8635 W 3rd St Ste 1170W, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Hrayr K Shahinian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.