Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Hsiao P Bechinski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Hsiao P Bechinski has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Hsiao P Bechinski has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
i have been going to dr. benchinski since she opened her practice and i can never remember a time that i have not been able to reach her for a medical issue, with exception if she was going to be out of town, she covered that time with a doctor that knew my condition. and her staff is the best, thats all i have to say about that! i hope the people that have the nerve to backlash them on here also had the same to tell them to thier face. that's called ...common courtesty....
Not sure if it was staff or doctor failure but things like renewing prescriptions and referral authorizations took far too long to get done. Staff person said she would do something and it did not get done. Dr. Bechinski was personable. I'm not sure whether the slackness in follow through was hers or the staffs.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bechinski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Dr. Hsiao P Bechinski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsWaldon Internal Medicine, 5900 Waldon Rd Ste C, Clarkston, MI
Dr. Hsiao P Bechinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, MI.