Dr. Cindy Chou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Chou?

Posted on August 18th, 2016

The two stars is due to time I had to wait for an appointment, which was 2+ months.

Posted on October 28th, 2014

I was referred to Dr Chou by a lot of friends who have had their babies with Dr. Chou, so I was excited to see her when I was finally pregnant myself. I don't know why but she didn't seem to engage with me well. I bounced in all happy for my first pregnancy visit and couldn't wait to see my baby's pictures, but she was just - flat in expression. Maybe she had a hard day? I figured she was tired. But as the pregnancy goes on, it seems like anytime I have more than a few questions, there would be a reason to cut me off and move on. Or the staff will make me feel like I was taking their time. I am not sure how to say it. It wasn't rude - Dr Chou has a very soft voice and is not rude, but I just felt like a number. times up, so to speak. Anyway, there wasn't anything super great, nor super bad. Just lackluster. I am now with my second baby, and am so much happier with a new doctor who is genuinely interested.

Posted on December 18th, 2013

Dr. Chou is a very patient and kind doctor. She did take time to explain to me and my mother about my condition and why it justified a surgery. Everything was carried out as planned, and the surgery and recovery were all smooth. I like that she was not in a hurry, very gentle and reassuring. Her office is effectively run. A staff member Ricole was very helpful. When I cannot make the phone call at work, my mother helped me and Ricole was also very helpful answering her questions. I was very satisfied with the whole experience.

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Dr Chou was great when the time came to deliver my baby. I've had two children and she was amazing with the deliver with both...Thanks again Dr Chou...I've read reviews stating that she is too soft spoken...but I believe the manner in how she speaks, does not matter with knowing factually that your physician is going to deliver your child safely into this world.

Posted on February 4th, 2012

She is really a good doctor! She cares about me during my pregnancy! And she is so professional that she always gives me the correct advice! i really recommond this wonderful doctor!

Highly recommend Dr. Chou

Posted on January 17th, 2011

Dr. Chou is awesome. She delivered my two babies at Huntington Hospital. I am so happy that she is my doctor. My first one was delivered by my first Ob's associate after I saw him during the entire pregnancy. It was a awful and traumatic experience. Dr. Chou is kind and genuine. Very professional and experienced.

Posted on September 16th, 2010

Dr. Chou is a great doctor who is gentle and seems very caring towards her patients. However, her staff is completely unprofessional, and after 3 years with this doctor I will not be returning. The latest gaffe by a specific receptionist left me speechless and uncomfortable knowing she (the receptionist) has access to my medical records. She obviously made a mistake as it was clear by the expression on her face, yet I was offered no apology as she began to blame me for her errors. Just like any other business, the people you hire to face your clients need to be competent as their behavior reflects your business.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 12th, 2010

Dr. Chou is the best. I have been seeing her for more than seven years. She is very professional and kind. She goes out of her way to help me after I lost my job/insurance last year. She is just awesome.

Cold hands

Posted on November 10th, 2009

she did not bother to use warm gel, warm speculum, or very much lubricant when performing my exam. as a woman you think she would treat her patients the same way she would want to be treated.

Posted on July 29th, 2009

Dr. Chou is very professional and caring. She is a great doctor. She is gentle and sweet. I have seen her for over seven years and could not be happier with her.

CINDY CHOU THE GREATEST

Posted on July 9th, 2009

I had a great experience with Dr.Chou, I had a high risk pregnancy, I had a premature baby, she was very caring supportive about my high risk pregnancy. I had my baby in June2007. During my pregnancy I had gallbladder stones. The worst feeling ever, having stones. Dr. Chou and her nurses were all very friendly and nice. I had a c-section, you can't not see my incision at all. Healed very quickly. I am very happy with her service. I feel very thankful, very blessed that she was my OB Dr. Great job. Yes, Dr. Chou is a little shy, a little quiet, however the most important thing is she gets the job done. I came online to search if she accepts Medical Patients. I ran into this servy, and I just had to give my opinion on Cindy Chou. She is the greatest.Thank You

What an Awesome Doctor

Posted on October 15th, 2008

I'm a first time Grandma, watching my Baby having a Baby. Dr. Chou was great, she was gentle, caring, showed concerned when needed and had all the answers to every question a new Mom would want to know. I've dealt with a lot of Doctors in my time and I think she is one of the more exceptional ones. Thank you Dr. Chou for making my Daughters pregnancy as comfortable and easy as possible.