Dr. Hsushi Yeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hsushi Yeh?

Results count!

Posted on January 28th, 2016

I had emergency detached retina surgery. All the not so nice aspects of recovery after detached retina surgery was worth it for the end result of seeing well again! Dr. Yeh thanks to you for being so dedicated to your profession!

Worth the wait: he's the best

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Expertise, Caring, Efficient, Friendly. You might have to wait only because he is the best and there are a ton of patients waiting. However, operates as efficiently as possible, and STILL takes the time with every patient. We went to a competitor. It was traumatic. I think everyone else experienced that too, so that's why you may have to wait a little. He's totally worth it!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Dr. Yeh is a unique ophthalmologist, who is very focused on the patient, very attentively listening and hearing what the patient says. I call Dr. Yeh a magician with some special God given talent. Dr. Yeh, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

I experienced a serious retinal detachment where half of the retina pulled away at one time. I ended up in the emergency room. Dr. Yeh performed my surgery. I am convinced I owe my eyesight to his expertise. He is excellent at what he does. When the retina detached in my second eye, I didn't hesitate, I called Dr. Yeh immediately. He was patient, courteous and caring. He even came in on a weekend when I was experiencing and issue after surgery. The office staff was friendly and I never had to wait for more than 5 min for any of my appointments. When my son had a retinal detachment I recommended Dr. Yeh who performed my sons surgery with the same excellent results as I had experienced. Don't hesitate to call Dr. Yeh, he is the best at what he does.

waiting times outrageous

Posted on November 20th, 2012

they need a new scheduling system. Two months ago waited 45 minutes. last month 2 hours. Young receptionist doesn't use please and thank you.

The...best...ever!!!

Posted on May 11th, 2012

I ended up with a retinal detachment after another eye surgery done by a specialist in Seattle. Apparently this other docter, Rotkiss, is the best in the business, but I beg to differ. After having found and had Dr. Yeh fix my retinal detachment, I have definitely found THE BEST!! He's funny, caring, and an excellent surgeon, and his staff is wonderful, too! Don't bother looking anywhere else for a doctor to help you with your specialized vision problems. Just get directions to Dr. Yeh's office and go!

Awesome!