Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Htay M Win has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Win is a very helpful doctor. Very experienced. Saved my mom's life 3 times. Thank god! That is why my mom is still alive. I don't where I would be without him. Whenever my mom has an emergency he replies ASAP. Office staff is friendly, always smiling, and very courteous. Wait time is very short and can get appointment very easily. Office answers the phone most of the time unlike other offices that are telling you to hold or send you to the call center. I am very glad he has more patients now for him and his practice is growing and growing because of his experience. That is why I rate this practice five stars.
Firstly, I'm not his patient (THANK GOD) I work at a funeral home, and a LOT of his patients die and come to us. Reading the Yelp reviews I can see why his patients seem to pass away a lot. His staff is a joke, so unprofessional and rude. He is slow to respond, and his writing is illegible (I know, Doctor writing) But this can be a HUGE problem if the pharmacy can't read your prescription!!! It also causes many delays with the funerals we perform, when we must wait several days for him to respond back with clear writing. Most of the staff don't seem to know English, there's a couple that do, one is the rudest lady ever. They do not care about the deceased or grieving families at all. He apparently doesn't speak English well enough himself, because he will not ever sign a death certificate over the phone. Even when his fax machine is down. He forces funeral homes to drop what they're doing and come bring the forms to him and wait FOREVER for him to sign. He's been responsible for more delayed or cancelled funerals than I can even count. He will lie and say he doesn't know a patient just to get out of doing his job.
Dr. Win is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
California State University Fresno
Dr. Htay M Win accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHtay Win Md, 3458 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA
Dr. Htay M Win is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.