Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Htwe H Lwin
Dr. Htwe H Lwin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, CA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Htwe H Lwin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Htwe H Lwin has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Htwe H Lwin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Htwe H Lwin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 4
Dr Lwin is very caring, sympathetic and through. She listens well and uses her past experiences to better diagnoise and treat vets. She will utilize all available technogy and clinitions to resolve issues. She has a kind loving personality , that comes across professionally, something the world of medicine and vets needs more of!
32 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHtwe H Lwin Md, 11985 Heritage Oak Pl Ste 100, Auburn, CA
Dr. Htwe H Lwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, CA.