Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hua Jiang
Dr. Hua Jiang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Claremont, CA, with another office in West Covina, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jiang is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and San Dimas Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hua Jiang has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
- Antibiotic Resistance
- HIV Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Jiang is an excellent and professional doctor. But, after being released from the hospital and needed to see him at the clinic - you might as well forget it. The staff especially Adriana does not care about the patients. She acted like a QUEEN BEE . She probably think that she has the power in that office. My husband just got released from the hospital after 2 weeks of being in patient. One week and was released, then after one week of being out patient, went back as in patient again. After he was released the second time around, I wanted to know if he still needs to take antibiotic. I called the office and Adriana answered the phone. I needed to talk to Dr. Jiang but he was not in the clinic. Adriana asked for my phone number and said that she will call me back. Never heard from her, so I decided to call that afternoon before the clinic closed. She said that Dr. Jiang will be in the clinic the following day (Wednesday) and she will asked him and will call me. The following day, being wednesday, I called as soon as the clinic opens to remind her that I need to know if my husband still needs to take antibiotic. She again promised that Dr. Jiang was there and will ask him and call me back. I was wondering because normally with my years of inter acting with any doctors office, they would ask for your number and will give it to the doctor. This is different - SHE WILL CALL ME BACK. That day, I never heard from Adriana. I decided to call the hospital and left a message with the charge nurse that if she sees Dr. Jiang, to give my cell number so I could talk to him. Dr. Jiang called me back. That ease my mind and really appreciate his call. When I went to the clinic for follow up, I spoke to Adriana and informed her NOT TO TAKE THE PATIENTS HEALTH FOR GRANTED. She said that she did not have any way of contacting Dr. Jiang - lies. If they couldn't contact there own doctors - is that telling you something??? Another thing, I spoke to 2 doctors as this clinic POLICY does not let husband and wife at the same time when they both have appt. I insisted to go in as my husband is the type that won't say much. The Manager (I forgot to ask her name) but her description is tall and overweight. I guess the doctor wanted to ask me what antibiotic my husband is taking that was prescribed by a Urologist. So, the MANAGER CAME OUT AND CALLED ME IN. Before she let me in the room with my husband, she told me that she would let me in this time, but not next time. (DON'T WORRY, WE WONT SET OUR FOOT IN THAT CLINIC AGAIN). She also told me that I was HARRASSING HER employees. Did Adriana lied again to her. AND SHE BELIEVE IT, NOT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENED? Does this show, what kind of MANAGEMENT IN this oiffice is. THEY ARE FORGETTING THAT THE PATIENTS ARE GIVING THEM BUSINESS AND ARE PAYING THERE NON DESERVE PAY CHECK. One doctor asked me IF THE MANAGER TOLD ME THAT THEY DON'T LET THE WIFE GO WITH HER HUSBAND INSIDE THE ROOM, PROBABLY, BECAUSE WE WERE ONLY MARRIED 25 YEARS. LIKE I SAID, DR. JIANG IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR, but there are a lot of doctors with his specialty around here in West Covina.
Dr. Jiang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Hua Jiang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hua Jiang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Claremont, CA.