Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Huathin Khaw has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Huathin Khaw has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Huathin Khaw has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Huathin Khaw is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
First of all, all the staff said he is an experienced, skilled practitioner. On the surgery and procedure side of things, he may be competent. Unfortunately, I have advanced cancer that is affecting many body systems. I was 46 when my cancer began and unfortunately it has spread to yet another body system, affecting my urine flow. The day I saw Dr. Khaw, they were running behind. No problem, it happens. But don't take it out on me. I may be a little slower than some patients due to my severe cancer pain. In the office, he seemed annoyed, impatient and at one point I thought I saw him roll his eyes. Dr. Khaw your bad day is NOTHING in comparison to mine.
36 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Group, 4405 Vandever Ave, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Huathin Khaw in this video.
Dr. Huathin Khaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.