Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Hubert H Watty
Hubert H Watty is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Gibson, OK. He speaks English.
Showing 4 of 15
I seen Dr. Watty for 6 months my first few visit he seemed like a caring doctor really concerned about my health. Then it seemed his moods would change and in the end he became really short and rude. Even went as far as telling me that he was the doctor and he knew that my blood pressure medicine wasn't giving me any side effects when I told him that it was making me tired all the time and feel shaky that I would like to try something else or I wasn't going to continue to take it he looked at me and said it isn't giving you any side effects keep taking what I gave you when I told him that it dosnt happen when I don't take it he told me who's the doctor here me or you I'm not giving you any other bp medicine I know that it dosnt have side effects! I stopped taking it! And got a second opion the doc I seen for my second opion told me the bp med I had been prescribed was new and doctors were getting a percentage to promote and prescribe and it has a long list of side effects. I seen watty one more time following this episode for a rash I had encountered he told me it was scabies I told him there was no way I had had the rash for a few weeks and my children nor husband had it and I have small children that I hold close hours a day and that I don't have much company nor to I go many places he once again told me he was the doc and prescribed me a $129 dollar cream o again took the chance on a second opion where they did a skin test to find out what it was just didn't look at it and say scabies it turned out to be an allergic reaction to my laundry soap I don't feel that Dr Watty has good patient manners nor listens to his paitents explanations or problems before diagnosing them and just gets them in out! His nurse on the other hand is the most curtious and helpful nurse I have ever met in a doctors office
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1415 Hickory Hills Dr, Fort Gibson, OK
Hubert H Watty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Gibson, OK.