Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Huda I Tsihira-Sengal
Dr. Huda I Tsihira-Sengal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Tsihira-Sengal is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital. Dr. Tsihira-Sengal has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Huda I Tsihira-Sengal has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 30
Being a pediatrician,she needs to know she should give patients enough time.She does not want to listen any other problems that the patients having except the chiefcompplaints. Does patients have go to her with only one complaint?Then we have to make appointments with her several times in a month.If she does not have time,she should not be seeing patients like that.
My son has seen her since he was born in 2006. She has been amazing with him. She is caring and does not rush thru the visit even though she has many patients. She has been exceptional at responding to emergency call after hours, a service that does not exist in todays world. We are very lucky to have her as my childs pediatrician! P.S. Great staff too!
My experience with Dr. Tsihira soars above all my other experiences with other pediatricians over the 14 years I've been a mother. For over 7 years now, I've had all 3 of my children go to Dr. Tsihira. My initial experience with her was visiting for a 2nd opinion almost 8 years ago. Years of excellent health in my boys proved her accurate. Sometimes, her waiting room is very full. But I understand why. She's a good and trusted doctor with a caring staff.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tsihira-Sengal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Huda I Tsihira-Sengal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClinic At Highway 6, 8145 Highway 6 S Ste 130A, Houston, TX
Dr. Huda I Tsihira-Sengal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.