Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Huda Zoghbi
Dr. Huda Zoghbi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Zoghbi is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital, Ben Taub General Hospital and Ben Taub Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Huda Zoghbi has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Huda Zoghbi has the following 22 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Friedreich Ataxia
- Huntington Disease
- Machado-Joseph Disease
- Mental Retardation
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Nerve Degeneration
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Rett Syndrome
- Skin Abnormalities
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Spinocerebellar Ataxias
- Spinocerebellar Degenerations
Dr. Huda Zoghbi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Zoghbi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Children's Hospital
Ben Taub General Hospital
Ben Taub Hospital
34 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Huda Zoghbi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.