Dr. Huey Meeker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Huey Meeker?

A Truly Primary Care

Posted on September 20th, 2015

One of the best finds in Oregon. Dr. Meeker and West Linn Primary Care operate the way health professionals should, not only leaving you feeling confident that you are in good hands, but emphasizing their accessibility in the chance that you would need further treatment.

One of a kind

Posted on March 29th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Meeker's for 2+ years. Dr Meeker is the most understanding and through Dr I have ever had. He takes the time to listen to my issues and directed me off a hazardous path put in place by previous Dr's. I have never felt better! I am privileged and blessed to have Dr Meeker looking after my well being. I think his patients could even call Dr. Meeker a friend.Thank you Doc!

One of a kind

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Awesome Doctor

Posted on December 1st, 2011

I had my first physican for 28 years, went through five more until I met Dr. Meeker. Not only is Dr. Meeker a compassionate professional, he is someone that anyone can relate with. It is not uncommon for the first ten minutes of our appointments we talk about life, work, family and best of all golf. After that he listens, makes recommendations for your individualized personal care...he does not push one option, unless that is the only option. He is understanding about costs and will work with you and your insurance for YOUR best option. I highly recommend Dr. Meeker and his practice and hope to keep him as me personal physican till I am not here anymore.

Jerry R.

Posted on November 16th, 2011

The first time we met he engaged me on a personal level, and I felt comfortable with him right from the beginning, he is analytical in his thought process and diagnosis. Most importantly I have great confidence in his ability to treat me, and treat me as an individual this is also important to me. Because Dr. Meeker took the time to know me and explain how certain ailments are connected I have been able to modify my life style to feel better.

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Meeker's for quite awhile and would recommend him to everyone. He is knowledgeable, experienced and very thoughtful. He spends time listening to you and never hurries through an appointment. He consistently asks if there are any other concerns you may have at the end of your appointment. He is a professional, trustworthy and has always made me feel compfortable.

Posted on October 1st, 2011

very caring and knowledgeable

Happy Patient

Posted on March 4th, 2011

The doctor has always sat down and spent quality time with me to come to a proper diagnosis.

Posted on February 1st, 2017