More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hieucam Phan
Dr. Hieucam Phan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with other offices in Hayward, CA and Oakland, CA (and 2 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Phan is affiliated with Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. She speaks English.
Dr. Hieucam Phan has 5 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Hieucam Phan has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Hieucam Phan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Phan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
California Pacific Med Center St Lukes Camp
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Stanford Medical Center
20 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Hieucam Phan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hieucam Phan's office for more information.
680 W Tennyson Rd Hayward, CA : (510) 782-4470
5220 Claremont Ave Oakland, CA : (510) 428-3129
2000 Mowry Ave Fremont, CA : (510) 795-2002
1640 Valencia St San Francisco, CA : (415) 285-2006
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hieucam Phan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.