Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Huey Y Tien has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- De Quervain Disease
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Hand Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Wrist Injury
- Elbow Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Showing 5 of 21
I saw Dr. Tien for my wrist problems and eventually had surgery done. He has all the characters that a good doctor should have. He is knowledgeable, skillful, passionate, professional. He also has great sense of humor and always has a smile on his face. He makes me feel very comfortable and truly cares about me.
Dr. Tien and his staff of nurses, anesthesiologists, administrators and fellows at the Kleinert Kutz hand care surgical center in New Albany do an excellent job! Dr. Tien and his staff did everything they could to accommodate my needs and requests. They are a compassionate crew and I recommend them to anyone who is contemplating hand care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Chung Shan Medical University
Graduated in 1986
University Louisville Hospital
Dr. Huey Y Tien accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Louisville HMOx
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsKleinert Kutz Hand & Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 3605 Northgate Ct Ste 102, New Albany, IN
Dr. Huey Y Tien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, IN.